Kamis, 28 April 2011

Just sitting talking about Harry Potter to Ava and she's just staring at me like 'O.O'
Harry Potter always makes me happy, no matter how sad or angry I am
New Harry Potter trailer looks epic. Especially enjoy the unnecessary featuring of Molly Weasley (not integral to the plot, but so awesome.)
Evidence that I'm not a Harry Potter nut: the abbreviation HP still means Hewlett-Packard to me.
I've got one big, but obvious, problem with Harry Potter: the villains don't win. What the hell kind of story is that?
I'm reading Harry Potter and pause to wonder if the wizarding community would have been affected by HIV/AIDS
Just watched the Harry Potter trailer. Baller. July is going to be one epic month.
Decided to rent Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Opopop (:
The Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 trailer released. It'll be harder to find than a horcrux for a few hours
I love it when random Harry Potter characters trend on Twitter.
People are already camped outside Westminster Abbey? And they don't even get an iPad or Harry Potter book out of it? Wankers.
My favorite handsome characters in Harry Potter are Oliver Wood and Cedric Diggory (•̯͡.•̯͡) ♥
I find it funny that Oliver Wood is trending as opposed to Harry Potter. But hey, I'll take him any day, he's a keeper ;)
I had a Harry Potter dream last night. It took place in the second book, and Harry wantedto kill an acromantua to impress Ginny (1/2)
I have been advised by my sister not to watch the new Harry Potter trailer. Apparently it's full of spoilers.
Sensasi : Sensasi Sihir Harry Potter di News York - Liputan 6
Trailer Park: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"
Up next something borrowed fast n furious 5 pirates x-men abduction and HARRY POTTER hell yeahh obv HP most relevant la la la
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 official trailer part 1
@wfzeman: Whatever you do, do not mess with @ILoveme2baby about #Harry #Potter. She cares about the accuracy of these books more than Rowling does
The Beginning of the End: Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows: Pt 2 Trailer!:
Harry potter trailer stop making me cry.
Jesskantono‎ omg harrypotter is cming outt on the date of my sis' bday!what a coincidence,considering it's her fave books + moviee,
A new Harry Potter trailer AND new Breaking Dawn images on the same day. Why, 28th April, you are spoiling me!